Lightning Link Online Slot
Lightning Link pokies by Aristocrat promise a plethora of benefits. Almost any casino in Australia has them and, of course, in our Pokie Pop gambling platform. But why choose them? For starters, pokies offer progressive jackpots and special rounds with increased payouts. The pokie currently involves 16 unique variations tailored for any gambling taste. Check out a few quick facts about this Aussie pokie.
Lightning Link introductory information
Lightning Link Review
16 themed Lightning Link pokies have five reels, up to fifty pay-lines, accompanied by the ‘Hold and Spin’ mechanics that allow Aussie gamblers to get a jackpot. Free spin rounds activated by Mega Symbols are another plus. A 3×3 symbol occasionally appears, overlapping the reels in the center for a sweet combo. Pearls bring free spins, and the re-spin mechanics help to lock pearls in one position.
Popular variations to the Lightning Link slot machine have such themes as Mining, Corrida, Asian Dragons, Romantic Hearts, Racing, Space adventures, Sahara, Carnivals, among others. Each and every one comes with its own rules and volatility levels. They may differ in their features, or symbols may come with various values.
How to Play Lightning Link
First off, familiarize yourself with the bet size denomination. Note that it may change, depending on the theme you play in Australia:
|1c or 2c denomination||50 pay-lines|
|5c or 10c denomination||25 or 50 pay-lines|
|$1 or $2 denomination||5 pay-lines|
Now, follow the next steps:
- Find, choose the preferred theme of Australia Lightning Link pokies, and get acquainted with the basics of the gameplay;
- Find the wager, and select one that fits your goals. Bonuses are simple to activate with the highest coin value. Pay attention, it bears the risk of losing all your money;
- Initiate the rounds, and await for wins or gambling features.
You will see designated buttons for spinning and auto-playing. The whole layout will also involve CREDIT, BET and WIN buttons to manage your bankroll better.
The pokie has Wilds. They regularly pop up and may come as stacked ones. A Wild may replace all the low-rank symbols, except for a scatter.
You may also find coin values that can trigger a Mini, Minor, or Major jackpot. This gambling feature works standardly. You collect 3+ Gold Coins and get a certain cash amount together with free spins. Then a screen changes and those Coins don’t move throughout the round. During each fall of the coin, you receive 3 spins more, until they stop being locked on the reel. By filling all the cells, you get a Grand Jackpot.
In all gambling venues in Australia, you familiarize yourself with Lightning Link pokies alongside pay tables, volatility info, and instructions on triggering particular gambling features right inside the pokie.
Hold & Spin
All 16 Lightning Link casino pokies in Australia offer the Hold & Spin mechanics. You’ll see symbols of Words or Numbers on them. They can bring you wins upon collecting at least 6 of them simultaneously. It will initiate a special round with three bonus spins. During it, there won’t be any other symbols. Once one more symbol is added to the cells, you get three spins again. When you run out of spins, you get paid based on accumulated Numbers on symbols or Words (Mini, Minor, Major). For instance, a Mini jackpot can offer 20 coins. If you strive for the largest win, you have to cover all the cells with coins. The largest jackpot is $10,000. Crank up the bet size to the upper limit for better chances for really huge wins.
Free Spins and Bonus
As was said above, all Lightning Link pokies in Australia feature unique themes, rules, and bonuses. Here are the common gambling features you can come across.
- Bonus spins. You get them by having 3 and more scatters. They can be retriggered;
- Several landed Giant Symbols may merge to provide you with another win. It especially concerns when they fit 3×3 cells at once;
- Lightning Link free coins/Reveal Symbols stand for falling on the reels and substituting low-rank symbols for a sweet combo. You can reveal both Hold & Spin Coin/Pearl Symbols or Wilds too;
- Richer Reels. It may help remove classic card symbols;
- Expanding Symbols. They appear during the bonus rounds, covering 3 cells;
- Multipliers. Your wins may be multiplied if you have consecutive lucky combos;
- Hold & Win. Land 6 Gold Coins/Pearls, and try to activate one of three jackpot types. If you cover all the cells with special symbols, you can win a Grand Jackpot;
- Sahara Gold. By landing 1 chest symbol, you initiate the gold bonus round (only with particular symbols depending on your choice). You will need to pick a Camel symbol to increase the potential for bigger prizes.
Note, the number of free spins may vary based on your pick of Australia Lightning Link pokies. Usually, they start from 3 bonus spins and can be re-triggered if lucky.